Requesting copies of birth, death or marriage certificates is currently unavailable

We are currently unable to process any requests for copy birth, death or marriage certificates. Please try again later this week.

Report an issue with your property

If you rent your property from a private landlord or housing association then we would suggest that you contact them before completing this form to try to solve the problem.

Use this form if you rent your home from a private landlord to report any issues you are having with the property. This could include:

  • Boiler Issues
  • Damp
  • Leaks
  • Door or security issues
  • Electrical problems
  • Energy efficiency of my house (EPC of F or G)

If you are a council tenant you should report any issues you have directly to our repairs team.

Log a council house repair