Stoke-on-Trent pays its respects to HRH Prince Philip (1921-2021)

For the online book of condolence and information on floral tributes, please follow the link below...

Click here

Licensing complaints and enquiries

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

Please use this form for general licensing enquiries and complaints relating to:

  • Pubs, clubs and takeaways
  • Temporary events notices
  • Personal licences
  • Gambling act and related issues
  • House to house collections and lotteries
  • Scrap metal dealers
  • Sex establishments and entertainment venues
  • Street cafes

Check our licensing register

How we use your personal data