Report an issue with the condition of a house in the area

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In
Use this form to tell us about a house in the city that is causing you or your community a nuisance. This might include houses:
  • Empty for over 6 months
  • Being kept in a poor condition, including the general condition of a house or the tidiness of the garden
  • Infested with rats or other vermin
  • Overcrowded
  • Where there's a build up of animal faeces
  • Being used to feed wild animals

If your issue is about fly-tipping or antisocial behaviour please do not complete this form and instead click on them below to be directed to the correct form.


Antisocial behaviour


How we use your personal data