Homes in the city can ask us to take away unwanted furniture or large appliances that would not be collected as part of a normal rubbish collection.
This service is not available to Businesses or Landlords, if you are a Business or Landlord and want a large or bulky item removed, then please contact a commercial service.
This service costs:
- £40 for one to five items
- £8 per item for item six onwards
- £20 per item for electrical items
- £35 per american style fridge/freezer
Payment must be made at the time of booking to secure the collection.
This is a non-refundable service. Once the form has been completed you will not be eligible for a refund or be able to change the items on your list.
You can change the date as long as you do so by 12pm the day before the collection is due.
Once you have listed the items you want collecting you can choose an available day from our calendar for your collection.
The service runs from 7am until 3pm and the collection can take place anytime during this period.
You can leave your items out the night before from 7pm.
Items must be accessible from the kerb in order for them to be collected. If you live in a terraced property or in a block of flats, leave your items at your normal bin collection point.
To use this service:
- the property must be within the city boundaries and you must be paying your council tax to Stoke-on-Trent
- items cannot be bigger than 6ft by 4ft
- we can only take four bags of soil or rubble per collection (20kg limit per bag)
- we are unable to take certain items. If your item isn’t on the list on this form, there will be space for you to tell us. We can then give you a quote for collection if we can accommodate it