Nordic Walking uses specially-designed poles to enhance your natural walking experience.
With a technique that is similar to the upper body action of classic cross country skiing, Nordic walking becomes a genuinely whole body exercise that can be enjoyed at many levels.
The result is a full body workout, which means that, you:
- burn up to 46 per cent more calories compared with walking without poles
- release tension in the neck and shoulders
- improve your posture and gait
- strengthen your back and abdominal muscles
- reduce the impact on the joints
And because Nordic Walking doesn’t feel like hard work you’ll be happy to walk further and for longer. No sessions on bank holidays.