We do not have to collect asbestos but we know you might have to get rid of small amounts sometimes.
You can take asbestos to the tip in Burslem:
- It must have come from your home
- You must live in the city
- Two red council bags only
- Cement-bonded asbestos sheeting
- Guttering and downspouts
You will need to:
- Complete a disclaimer form at the Burslem site and collect two red asbestos bags.
- Put the asbestos in the red bags provided by us and seal them - we will accept a maximum of 2 bags.
If you have more than two red bags worth of asbestos you must arrange a specialist waste company to collect and get rid of it.