Beat the Cold

Beat the Cold deliver an Energy Advice Service for Stoke-on-Trent City Council. This is a free, independent service for all private sector residents (home owners and private tenants) in the city.

For information on the scheme, click here

Online forms: Give notice of a marriage or civil partnership

Complete the form and send it to us. We will contact you to make an appointment and to take a payment.