Use this form to report bins or rubbish that is regularly being left out for long periods of time or not being taken in at all.
- we are unable to take action if it is a one-off problem.
- bins can be left out after 7pm the night before collection and should be taken in by 7pm on the day of collection.
- we will take residents' personal circumstances, such as illness or shift work, into consideration when investigating.
- homes joined by an adopted alleyway must keep their bins within the boundaries of the property
- we cannot investigate problems with bins being left on unadopted alleyways. Speak to your councillor about adopting the alleyway.