Online forms: Benefits Enquiry Form


You can use this form to ask us about your benefit claim  or to provide us with any additional documents or proofs that we need.

If you need to tell us about a change in your circumstances please click here


Looking after your information . . .

At Stoke-on-Trent City Council we take your privacy seriously and will only use the personal information you have given to us to work out your entitlement to housing benefit and council tax support; prevent any overpayments; or for any other purposes required or allowed by the law. 

You can find information about how we handle your personal information by visiting  You should be aware that we have a duty to protect public funds. We may therefore use the information you provide for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may share this information with other bodies for these purposes. We may also share this information with other departments of the council or other relevant organisations for purposes which may include the collection of money owed to us.