Online forms: Register an interest in building your own home

Do you qualify?

Are you over 18 years old?
Are you a British citizen, a national of a European economic area state other than the United Kingdom, or a national of Switzerland?
Will this be your sole or main residence?
4. Declaration (Required)
Help: We need your permission to hold your details on our database, so please sign the following declaration: I agree Stoke-on-Trent City Council can hold the contact details and related responses and I understand that they will only be used in relation to the custom and self-build register.