Stoke-on-Trent pays its respects to HRH Prince Philip (1921-2021)

For the online book of condolence and information on floral tributes, please follow the link below...

Click here

Online forms: Report a dead animal

Track your request

If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register.

Register Sign In

We collect dead animals you report to us from roads, paths and public spaces, if you are unable to dispose of them yourself.

If the animal is in the canal or river, contact the Canal And River Trust on 0303 0404040.

Dead animals on the A50 or A500 should be reported to Highways England on 0300 1235000.

If you are an owner of an animal that is lost, and would like to check if it has been found or reported to the council, call 01782 234234 between 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday or 9am to 1pm on Saturday.

We do not remove dead animals from private property. 

How we use your personal data