Online forms: Report graffiti

Track your request

If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register.

Register Sign In

We can't deal with graffiti if it is outside the city. Contact the relevant council if this is the case.

If the graffiti is on a canal path or tunnel you will need to speak to The Canal and River Trust on 0303 040 4040.

How we use your personal data