A change to Stoke-on-Trent City Council’s cabinet line-up has been officially announced today.
Former Lord Mayor, Councillor Anthony Munday, will become cabinet lead for greener city, development and leisure, taking over from Councillor Terry Follows. Councillor Munday will be supported by Councillor Alan Dutton.
The announcement was made at the council’s annual meeting this afternoon.
There are no other changes to the cabinet.
A full list of cabinet members is as follows:
- Councillor Dave Conway – council leader
- Councillor Abi Brown – deputy leader, cabinet member for finance and partnerships
- Councillor Janine Bridges – cabinet member for economy and education, lead member for children’s services
- Councillor Randy Conteh – cabinet member for housing, communities and safer city
- Councillor Anthony Munday – cabinet member for greener city, development and leisure
- Councillor Jack Brereton – cabinet member for regeneration, transport and heritage
- Councillor Ann James – cabinet member for health and social care
Four cabinet support members will also assist full cabinet members:
- Councillor Joanne Powell-Beckett – supporting Councillor Conway
- Councillor Daniel Jellyman – supporting Councillor Brereton
- Councillor Alan Dutton – supporting Councillor Munday
- Councillor Melanie Baddeley – supporting Councillor James