For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Report a problem with a sign

You can tell us if there is a problem with a sign on a road or pavement we are in charge of and we can look into it. If the sign has a light in it, you need to report it to SSE using the button.

Report lights out in Stoke-on-Trent

To report an issue, zoom in on the map until the menu appears, or use the location search.