Online account

If you have received your council tax bill and usually manage it using our online account, this is no longer in operation. We are working on replacing it with a new online account.

Find out more

Report drainage and flooding problems, including blocked gulleys

Gulleys along the side of the road can become blocked by leaves and other debris. We work year round to keep these clean, but if you become aware of a blocked gulley on a road we are responsible for, you can report it to us here. 

Report drainage and flooding problems