Stoke Town Hall
A prestigious grade two listed Victorian building, which has a room to suit all needs, such as intimate gatherings, gala dinners, antique fairs - or for use as a concert venue.
- Queen Elizabeth II room - has been recently restored to include its original features and elegant decor, making it perfect for your wedding ceremy. It holds up to 60 people
- Jubilee Lounge - meetings and intimate parties for up to 45 people
- Windsor Room - with a bar and full audio visual facilities (ISDN line can also be arranged) for up to 70 people.
- Council chamber - Holds up to 150 people,
- Jubilee Hall - has a grand entrance hallway, bar facilities, a large dance floor, stage, ornate ceilings and stained glass windows. This room, which holds up to 150 people for a dinner and 180 seated theatre-style, is ideal for a wide range of weddings and other parties.
- Kings Hall - can accommodate up to 450 people dining (1,300 theatre style). It has two bars, a large stage and baclony seating available, and is a beautiful room with stained glass windows, ornate ceilings and a large dance floor. Suitable for public and private events
All of these rooms are available for public or corporate hire.