The tenants' board meets monthly and is a great way to provide feedback on behalf of other tenants. We speak to the board when we are looking to make changes to our policies or across our homes. To join:
- you must be a current city council tenant
- you must be age 18 years or above
- you must not be in serious breach of your tenancy (this will be checked when you apply to join the board)
- you need to be able to spare a few hours every month
- tenants employed by the city council can apply if their pay scale is level ten or below
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your housing officer to get involved.