A full council election is due to take place on Thursday, May 2.
Nomination forms are available from Electoral Services, Civic Centre, Glebe Street, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 1RG.
- Nomination papers must be returned to us by 4pm on Wednesday, April 3
- Applications to register to vote must reach us by midnight on Friday, April 12
- anyone wanting a postal vote for this election (or to change an existing postal or proxy vote) must contact us by 5pm on Monday, April 15
- the deadline to apply to vote by proxy in this election is 5pm on Wednesday, April 24
- applications for an emergency proxy vote because of physical incapacity, or for work or service reasons must reach us by 5pm on Thursday, May 2
- the physical incapacity must have happened after 5pm on Wednesday, April 24
- to apply on grounds of work or service, you must have become aware you cannot attend the polling station in person after 5pm on Wednesday, April 2019