For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Online forms: Report fly-tipping

We cannot deal with fly-tipping if it is:

  • In an un-adopted alleyway (in an alleyway the Council does not own)
  • On private land including unadopted highway / road
  • Outside of Stoke-on-Trent city boundaries (please contact the relevant council)
  • On the A50 or A500. Contact Highways England
  • On a railway. Contact Network Rail

Track your request

If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

How we use your personal data