Issue with payments receipts

If you get a 'failed receipt' error message when making a payment, once your card details have been submitted, do not try to make this payment again. To check payment call 01782 234234.

Policies, procedures and strategies directory - Tenant and leaseholder decant policy

Stoke-on-Trent City Council recognises that occasions do arise when it has to temporarily relocate tenants or leaseholders.

Decants are usually necessary when a property is in need of major repairs work or needs to be refurbished or modernised. This policy only applies when the move is temporary to facilitate these works. The policy does not apply where a customer chooses to move to a different property.

The policy is intended to cover discretionary payments relating to temporary decants. Statutory payments for home loss and disturbance arising from permanent decants are covered by the council’s tenant and leaseholder compensation policy.

This policy has been created after consultation with tenants and leaseholders and should be considered in conjunction with the council’s decant procedure.