There are a number of websites that provide travel information to help you plan your journey. Whether by bus, train or coach these sites will help you plan the best way to get from A to B.
- Traveline - www.traveline.info or telephone 0871 200 22 33 (lines are open daily from 7am to 10.30pm).
- Transport Direct - www.transportdirect.info.
- National rail enquiries - www.nationalrail.co.uk or telephone 08457 48 49 50.
You can also view bus timetables at www.stokebus.info, or you can:
- Call into the enquiry office at the new city centre bus station;
- Contact the bus operator; or
- Call us on 01782 234234.