Whatever the occasion, we have a suitable venue for you:
- from a fashion show to an antique fair;
- a sporting fixture to an awards ceremony;
- a new product launch to a sales meeting;
- an exhibition to a disco;
- a wedding reception to a wine tasting.
We cater for every type of function. A wide selection of menus are available to suit all tastes and dietary requirements, and bar facilities can be provided. Whether you are planning a birthday, christening or a party to celebrate just about anything, booking a room in one of the stunning town halls will make it a memorable, special event. A range of additional services to enhance your event can be arranged including:
- full audio visual services
- sound and lighting services
- video recording service, film and digital photography
- Master of Ceremonies
- Corporate decoration and floral displays
- Any other special needs to complete your event
The city boasts some fine Victorian architecture, which is reflected in the splendor of magnificent town halls, which were built in an age of elegance and opulence. Accommodation ranges from select meeting rooms and small suites through to splendid halls capable of hosting anything from a pop concert to a major conference. All venues have disabled access and amenities.
Stoke Town Hall (Kingsway, Stoke ST4 1JH) is a stunning grade II listed Victorian building, which has a room to suit all needs:
- Small rooms and suites - intimate meetings and events which will accommodate 15, 20 or 30 people
- Jubilee Lounge - Meetings and intimate parties for up to 45 people
- Windsor Room - With a bar and full audio visual facilities (ISDN line can also be arranged) for up to 70 people
- Council Chamber - Holds up to 150 people
- Jubilee Hall - With its large dance floor, stage, ornate ceilings and stained glass windows, this room, which holds up to 250 people, is ideal for a wide range of weddings and other parties
- Kings Hall - This hall can accommodate up to 450 people dining (1300 theatre style). It is a beautifully appointed room with stained glass windows, ornate ceilings and a large dance floor
To get to Kingsway follow the signs for the Civic Centre (which is located just off the A500), and take the first right opposite the Stoke Minster. Stoke Town Hall and the Civic Centre are adjoined by the Civic Centre reception. The railway station is only a five minute walk away, and Stoke town centre is also well served by local buses.
Longton Town Hall (Times Square, Longton, ST3 1BZ) is home to the magnificent Albert Ballroom which can accommodate up to 240 people. The Old Committee Room, which can accommodate up to 40 people is also available to hire. The Town Hall adjoins the market and is located at the end of The Strand. Details of public car parks can be found on the link further down on this page and there are also excellent public transport links as the Town Hall is only a couple of minutes walk from both the railway and bus station.
Fenton Community Hall (Manor Street, Fenton ST4 2PT) can be hired for £190 and can accommodate up to 200 guests for a buffet or 150 guests for a sit down meal. The bar is open from arrival until 11.00 pm. Security/door person will be provided for an additional fee (minimum of 2 x door/security for 18th and 21st birthday parties). This venue can also accommodate meetings in both the large Hall (£22 per hour) or the smaller lounge area (£16.50 per hour). There is a kitchen and excellent parking facilities behind the premises which are both available during a function (no overnight parking). During office hours call the venues team with any enquiries.
Nestling in the heart of England, Stoke-on-Trent is a modern industrial city, with world renown for creative design and innovation. Centrally situated on the M6/A500/A50 road network, Stoke-on-Trent is around 50 minutes drive from three major airports: Manchester, Birmingham and East Midlands, and is a great location for business meetings and conferences. The city is surrounded by wonderful countryside, including the rugged Peak District and lots of visitor attractions for a wide range of tastes such as Alton Towers, Waterworld and Gladstone Pottery Museum. The area is steeped in its ceramic history and is a mine of interest and activity.
Click here for more information on our upcoming events.
Click here to find details of where to park when attending an event in Stoke-on-Trent.
Click here to find out where to stay in Stoke-on-Trent. Accommodation can be booked directly on the website and there is lots of useful information to help you get the most out of your visit to Stoke-on-Trent.
Click here to find useful information if you are planning a wedding or other ceremony including conatct details for the registration services and general information
Contact our Venues and Catering team
Our team provide a fully comprehensive service. You'll have a corporate host assigned to oversee every aspect of your event and keep you updated on everything. Give us a call to discuss your needs or send an email:
- Bookings 01782 232832 during office hours
- Town Hall Duty Managers 01782 232631 general enquiries (based at Stoke Town Hall)
- Longton Town Hall 01782 314364 during events only
- Fenton Community Hall 01782 747559. Terry Sylvester (caretaker) can be contacted Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings 8.00 am to 11.00 am.
- Fax: (01782) 236584
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stokeontrenthallsforhire
Or you can write to us at: Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Venues and Catering, Stoke Town Hall, Glebe Street, Stoke-on-Trent,
Staffordshire, ST4 1HH.