Click here to find out when your collection
Here's how the service works and what we expect from you:
- Bins must be ready for collection by 7am on your collection day.
- Put your bins at the edge of your property or at the collection point
- Don't put items in your bin that could be a health and safety hazard to our collectors and please wrap sharp objects securely.
- You must have your bin lid closed.
- Bins won't be emptied if they are overloaded or too heavy.
- Extra items will not be collected.
- Please take your bin back onto your property on the same day as your collection or you could be fined.
Please keep your collection calendar safe. This will remind you of your collection dates.
If you have difficulty putting your bin out for collection, we may be able to help. For more information please call us on 01782 234234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org This service is not available if there is an able bodied adult living in the property.
- If you use black sacks we will collect these from the point of storage on your property. If you wish to place your sack(s) out for collection please only do so on the day of collection.
- If we collect your rubbish in black sacks we don't expect you to leave it on the edge of or outside your property.
- Make sure that dogs are indoors or are securely fastened up at an appropriate distance from the bins.
- Make sure that no sharp objects such as broken glass or knives are placed in the plastic sacks, unless securely wrapped - for example, in several layers of newspaper.
Bin has not been collected
If your bin has not been collected, please fill out this form to report a missed bin.
If your bin has been stolen or you have just moved in and need a bin, please ring us on 01782 234234.