We offer a range of accredited provision from Apprenticeships and Foundation Learning to Family Learning workshops and a wide range of Adult Learning opportunities. The courses cover a range of topics including the crafts, computers, employability, health, family history and languages. Courses are held across 150 venues throughout the city to ensure that they are easily accessible to people across the city.
Our commitment to you is to ensure that everybody has the best possible chance to enjoy learning and get the most from
Our aim is that you will:
- Receive learning support – if required;
- Learn in safe and comfortable surroundings;
- Take part in an enjoyable learning experience;
- Have access to impartial information and advice about learning opportunities in the local area;
- Benefit from high quality teaching;
- Agree a plan with your tutor about what you want to learn and how;
- Have a tutor who is experienced, skilled and qualified;
- Receive helpful feedback and support from your tutor;
- Be listened to when you have a problem, complaint or suggestion;
- Be treated with respect;
- Have your progress and achievement recognised.
Compliments, Comments and Complaints
We welcome any feedback on your learning experiences with Adult and Community Learning and we use your feedback to continually
improve our service to you.
If you have a comment or complaint or just want to compliment us, then please contact us using the details below.
Contact Adult and Community Learning
Tel (during the hours 9-5 Mon-Fri): 01782 234775