We offer a range of accredited provision from English, Maths and First Aid to Family Learning workshops and a wide range
of non-accredited Adult Learning opportunities. The courses cover a wide range of topics including the crafts, computers,
employability, yoga and languages. Courses are held across 130 venues throughout the city to ensure that they are easily accessible
Our commitment to you is to ensure that everybody has the best possible chance to enjoy learning and get the most from our courses.
Our aim is that you will:
- Receive learning support – if required
- Learn in safe and comfortable surroundings
- Take part in an enjoyable learning experience
- Have access to impartial information and advice about learning opportunities in the local area
- Benefit from high quality teaching
- Agree a plan with your tutor about what you want to learn and how
- Have a tutor who is experienced, skilled and qualified
- Receive helpful feedback and support from your tutor
- Be listened to when you have a problem, complaint or suggestion
- Be treated with respect
- Have your progress and achievement recognised.
Compliments, Comments and Complaints
We welcome any feedback on your learning experiences with Adult and Community
Learning and we use your feedback to continually improve our service to you.
If you have a comment or complaint or just want to compliment us, then please
contact us using the details below.
Contact Adult and Community Learning
Tel (during the hours 9-5 Mon-Fri): 01782 234775