Our admissions team can offer help and advice on how to find the best school place for your child. We also provide support to families needing to move schools, applying for free school meals and arranging transport to school.
|Follow this link to apply for a place online: https://www.admissions.stoke.gov.uk/ccsenterprise_admissionsonline_live/|
You can contact us from Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5pm and 8.45am to 4.30pm on Friday by telephone:
- Admissions/Transport - South of the city - 01782 236867
- Admissions/Transport - North of the city - 01782 236885
- Transfers between schools - 01782 236816
Admissions and Family Services
Children and Young People's Services
Floor 2, Civic Centre
Below is the council's admissions policy and Fair Access Policy.
We have created a video guide to filling in your application:
Choice Advisory Service
The Stoke-on-Trent Choice Advisory Service is for parents and carers who are applying for a secondary school place for
their child/children and who, for whatever reason feel they would benefit from additional support. The Choice Adviser is available
to assist anyone who may feel they need the extra help if...
- English is not your first language.
- You need extra help completing the forms.
- You have recently moved to Stoke-on-Trent.
- You are just feeling a little confused and need impartial advice.
Visit the Choice Advisory Service website at www.choice-adviser-stoke.co.uk