Marriage and Civil Partnership

The Bennett Room at Hanley Town Hall

Whatever kind of ceremony you wish to have, from a simple, informal ceremony with just two guests, to a large formal celebration, we will help you to plan the day of your dreams.

Same sex marriage and notice of intention


Same sex couples not already in an existing legal relationship may now enter into a same sex marriage.

Same sex marriage ceremonies can be booked to take place in any of the 2 ceremony rooms or Register Office in Hanley Town Hall or at any of our approved premises.

Notice of intention must be given a minimum of 28 days before the ceremony. 


Civil Partnership Ceremonies


Civil partnerships are still available to same sex couples.


Conversion of Civil Partnerships to marriage


Conversion of civil partnership to marriage is now available, click here for more information. 



For all enquires contact us




Related Files: