Download the file from this page to read our 'Money Matters' booklet which is designed to help if you:
- want to take control of your finances;
- are on a low income and want to save;
- need advice on the benefits you're entitled to;
- are having trouble paying your bills; or
- need financial advice and don't know where to go.
You will need a copy of adobe acrobat reader to download this file. Download a free copy by visiting www.adobe.com.
You can also find some other useful advice on financial matters, money worries, saving, loans in the links from this page.
There are some links to other organisations who may be able to help too such as the Citizens' Advice Bureau, which can give impartial advice. Or you can get free debt advice from StepChange Debt Charity. They offer advice on all matters relating to debt, and offer solutions such as a debt management plan, debt relief order or an IVA free of charge. Their online debt help tool Debt Remedy will ask you some questions about your situation and give you tailored advice and recommendations.