For families with children aged 0-19
Stoke-on-Trent Family Information Service Hub (FISH) provides information and advice to families with children aged 0 – 19 years, in the city of Stoke-on-Trent.
Our small, friendly team can provide you with the information you need to make those all important family decisions. Whether it is a quick call to check a telephone number to a service, or a more detailed discussion to find childcare close to home, close to work or in between ...we are here to help.
We can help with information and advice on:
- Childcare - to search our online directory please click here
- Family Benefits
- Support services for families - to search our online directory please click here
- Information for working parents
- Activities and things to do - to search our online directory please click here
- Children's Emotional Well-being & Mental Health (CAMHS) - to search our online directory please click here
- and more…
There are a number of ways to contact us:
Telephone: 0800 015 1120 or 01782 232200
In Person: Floor 2, Civic Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 1HH
Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.00pm
Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm
An answerphone is available outside of these hours.
As well as being able to contact us for information using the above methods, you can also visit your local Family Information Service Hub Directory to search for childcare, services and organisations.
Please use the related link on the left-hand side of this page to visit the Family Information Service Hub Directory.
Families First Quality Award
Stoke-on-Trent Family Information Service Hub has been awarded a Families First Quality Award demonstrating a commitment to improving information and advice.