We are open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The park is staffed most days from morning until late afternoon, and we welcome over 239,000 visitors every year. You'll find us off Moorland Road, in Burslem, ST6 1EA.
The park is served by the 98 bus, with Burslem town centre (services 20, 20A and 21) less than ten minutes' walk away. National Cycle Network route 5 (Burslem Greenway) passes the park. The park has no car park, but there is ample on-street parking on Park Road, Moorland Road and Hamil Road.
our postcode, ST6 1EA, to plan your journey by public transport.
out what's on in Burslem Park - you will need to select Burslem Park as your location.
- Please take a moment to fill in our online visitor survey.
Most of our £2m restoration programme was completed in May 2012, though extra improvements including CCTV and bandstand refurbishment will now take place prior to summer 2013. This work is supported by the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund and the Big Lottery Fund.
The improvements also owe much to the support of the Burslem Park Partnership,
There's plenty of art, greenery, sports and play facilities for everyone to enjoy, including:
- Our restored Victorian terrace garden and ornamental fountains - operational for the first time since 1895.
- Restored buildings and terracotta period detail
- 'Pulhamite' rockery - a Victorian 'must have' feature
- Lake, fountain and rockery cascade
- A specially-designed planting scheme featuring over 35,000 new plants and around 500 trees, including showpiece planting in the rockery and terrace garden, and seasonal bulb planting by volunteers and local schools
- An heritage mosaic designed by artist Rob Turner especially for the park, working with our local schools, and inspired by the memories of local people
- A new 'Mayfly' sculpture by artists Andy Edwards and Philip Hardaker, featuring ceramic details by students from three local schools
- Play area
- Skate facility
- Multi-sports courts
- Tennis courts
- Toilets and baby changing (staffed hours - accessible toilet requires radar key)
- Playing field
- Cafe (coming spring / summer 2013)
- Volunteer scheme
- Activities and events programme
- CCTV in operation
- For non-urgent enquiries, please contact Stoke-on-Call on 01782 234234, or email email@example.com
- For specific event and project contacts, please consult events and activities listings.
- If you are interesting in staging an event in Burslem Park please fill in our event
- If you witness an incident or cause for concern, call your local policing team on 101. You can also report
anti-social behaviour online.
- In case of an emergency, always dial 999 without delay.