Tunstall Library is a large modern library in an attractive Grade II listed building. Recently refurbished, the library offers free internet access via 13 public access computers as well as traditional library services. There is plenty of parking within five minutes' walk of the library.
- Loan of books, talking books, CDs and DVDs
- Reference and Information
- Free access to computing facilities
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Printers - colour and black and white
- Photocopier - black and white
- Fax machine
- Job Clubs - Get help with searching and applying for jobs
- Weekly Story Bears session - Mondays 10.30-11am
- Weekly Singing Bears session - Wednesdays 11-11.30am
Monday: 9am - 6pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 2pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Tel: 01782 238471
Fax: 01782 238475
Getting to Tunstall Library
By road: From M6 exit 15 or 16 take A500 to Stoke-on-Trent. Follow signs for Tunstall. Tunstall Library is located in the town centre in the Victoria Institute, The Boulevard. Click here for a map showing the location of Tunstall Library.
By rail: Stoke-on-Trent station is 15 minutes' drive from the library. Taxis are available from the station.