Meir Library is a pleasant, modern building. The adult library is open plan and there is a separate area for young people. The library has a full range of services on a single floor, with ramped access for people with disabilities. There is limited parking directly outside the library.
- Loan of books, talking books, CDs and DVDs
- Reference and Information
- Free access to computing facilities
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Printers - colour and black and white
- Photocopier - black and white
- Job clubs - Get help with searching and applying for jobs
Meir Library's opening hours:
Tel: 01782 237559
Getting to Meir Library
By road: From M6 exit J16 or J16 take A500 to Stoke-on-Trent. Get onto A50 at Britannia Stadium follow signs to Meir, exit at Meir. At Meir roundabout take third exit. The library is situated approximately 100m on the left. Click here for a map showing the location of Meir Library.
By bus: Local bus services every ten minutes - 6, 6a, 6b, 6c, 26 and 26a.
By rail: Stoke station is 15 minutes from Meir and Longton station is 10 minutes away.