About Hope Children's Centre
The Hope Children’s Centre is located in Hanley and aims to provide you with support and services that are high quality and ensure that all children have the very best start in life. The Centre wants to support parents so they are able to support their children to grow and contribute positively to their community.
We aim to deliver:
- Better Outcomes for Children
- Better Outcomes for Parents
- Stronger Communities
Specialist services are also available where you can get advice on money and debt, domestic violence, drugs and alcohol problems and depression. Services can be provided according to need and you can talk to us in complete confidence.
Centre Based Lead
Wendy Byron – Specialist IFIS Lead
- Targeted and Universal Support
- Family Support
- Community Development activities and events
- Play & Learning
- Health Clinics
- Midwife Clinics
- Outreach by partner agencies
- Information and Advice
- Drop in sessions for parents/carers and their children
- Help for parents who wish to consider training and employment
- Crèche provision on a needs lead basis
- ESOL - English Speaking Classes (with limited crèche
Follow this link to find out about activities in this centre.
Training, community and health rooms available for booking.
Hope Children's Centre, Garth Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 2DA
Telephone: 01782 234357
Opening Times: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Click here to view our link on Facebook.