Please find details of Corporate Procurements current tender and quotation opportunites.
To view some of these documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free copy please click here.
To view the infromation below please follow the links.
- Current tender and quotation opportunities Please
- Past tender and quotation opportunities from 1 May 2014 Please
- Past tender and quotation opportunities until 30 April 2014 Please click here
- Supplier Instructions - PQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire) and ITT (Invitation to Tender) Please
- Instructions on how to use Bravo e-Tendering system Please click here
(Please allow time for the slides to open)
Stoke-on-Trent City Council, like all local authorities, is changing the way services will be provided to people in receipt of social care. It is clear, from national guidance and strategy, that local authorities cannot continue to provide services solely in the traditional manner, and that the people who receive services now need care to be far more responsive to their needs and to be modelled around their personal preferences. Stoke-on-Trent City Council is committed to meeting these requirements, but cannot undertake this journey alone. It is crucial that the city council work in close liaison with the Private, Independent and Voluntary Sectors to realise this ambition. However, the city council appreciates that the market must be kept informed about the current picture of social care purchased by the city council and what the vision is for the future, if it is to respond effectively to these challenges.
The Market Position Statement (MPS) has been written to give a high level overview of the strategic and purchasing intentions of the city council for the future provision of social care, which is designed to allow the areas of the market that wish to work with the city council to align service delivery and therefore:
• better enable them to formulate attractive bids for services that they would be interested in providing; and
• enable the city council to ensure that it’s purchasing activity is supported by an informed market place
Stoke-on-Trent City Council’s MPS has been published for 2014 and will be updated at regular intervals to ensure it remains relevant.
This first MPS has two elements – Learning Disability Services and Older People’s Services. It is a work in progress and it is recognised that information and queries from the market would be vital in ensuring that the MPS is able to meet the information requirements that the market has.
If you have any questions or would wish to see further information included in the next iteration of the MPS please email the following people:
- For Older People’s Services please send your email to Scott MacDonald, Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Learning Disability Services please send your email to Kevin Day, Joint Commissioning Manager – email@example.com
Please can you clearly mark the email with the subject “Market Position Statement Query”.