What is the Landlords Account?
The Landlords Account is a convenient, easy to use online service for private landlords. The service lets you:
- View housing benefit payments made to you on your tenant's behalf;
- View your payment history, and find out when your next payment is due;
- View, download and print your payment notification letters and schedules;
- Report a change of circumstances. For example, you can tell us if your tenant moves out.
There are several advantages in using the Landlords Account. You won't have to wait to resolve your payment queries - the Landlords Account is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will be able to resolve your payment queries without having to telephone, or wait for a response to an email or letter.
You will receive an e-mail alert to tell you when a notification letter is available to view online. This means that new payment information will be available immediately - you won't have to wait for notification letters or payment schedules to be delivered in the post.
There are also benefits for the council. Less paper correspondence will help to save the environment, and reduce printing and post costs. This will help to save tax payers' money. Also, our staff will spend less time dealing with payment queries. This means that they can concentrate on getting claims into pay quickly.
How Do I Access The Landlords Account?
Follow this link to access the Landlords Account. This will take you to a new web page. On this page, you can register for a new account, or log in if you already have an account.
If you want to know more about the Landlords Account, you can:
- Telephone us on 01782 232982
- Visit us at the Stoke Local Service Centre, South Wolfe Street, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4SZ
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org